Thursday 29 December 2011

HAULIN' 11 - YORK DESIGNER OUTLET

ALL FROM THE COSMETICS COMPANY STORE:
 MAC - 225 LARGE TAPERED BLENDING BRUSH (£19.50)
I am a brush HOE. I saw this last time but didn't get it... now it's mine! I'm planning to use it to highlight specific areas of the face.
 CLINIQUE MOISTURE SURGE FACE SPRAY (£13.00)
I'm slowly becoming 'into' skincare. One minute my skin is 'normal', super oily, broken out or a flaky mess and I'm talking LIZARD STYLE. After watching Camie  mentioning excess oiliness might be due to dehydration I've been more conscious of what I'm putting onto my skin. I *think* it's working. Anyway this product is to aid any 'bad' days.... all about the moisture now.
 ESTEE LAUDER DOUBLE WEAR LIGHT (£18.00)
As well as a brush hoe... I'm a foundation hoe too. I have TONS. You guys have no idea! I have foundations for certain finishes/longevity/for certain skin days. It was only a matter time before I got this one - I hear RAVE reviews *coff* Pixiwoo girls *coff*. I'll tell you guys how I feel about it when I decide to use it.
MAC EYESHADOW- CONCRETE (£6.75)
Trying to find the perfect brow powder. Brun you have competition...

OTHER HAUL ITEMS NOT PHOTOGRAPHED:
SIGMA BRUSHES-  I made the most of the Black Friday sale. I got mainly eye brushes and so far so good! Still in testing mode..... I'll feature them at some point if they make the 'rave' grade
SOAP AND GLORYY SKIN CARE -  I managed to snag a giftbox in the sale with 4 full size items for £17* which isn't bad since one of the products retails at £14 anyway :D

No comments:

Post a Comment